Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Need help to understand a accumulativ expression and change it to set

Hi

Can someone please help me to understand the diffrent step in this expression

rangesum(Sum(OutcomeCurrentYear),above(Sum(OutcomeCurrentYear),1,rowno())))/rangesum(Sum(OutcomePrevYear),above(Sum(OutcomePrevYear),1,rowno()))-1)

It´s a chart that shows the accumulative % change of the outcome bewteen months

The field OutcomeCurrentYear and OutcomePrevYear is a total sum of Outcome for MTPID 1 and 2 created in the script year by year.

My problem is that I now have to remake it in another qvw where the sum field OutcomeCurrentYear isn´t created in the script year by year. Instead there are a mastercalendar and I have the field MTPID and outcome row by row. I guess I have to do something with a set analys but can´t get it to work. Any help would be welcome

Edit

I have this

(

sum(aggr( rangesum( above( Sum({<Year=, Year={$(=max(Year))},MTPID= {1,2} >} Utfall*-1),0,12) ),Month))
/
sum(aggr( rangesum( above( Sum({<Year=, Year={$(=max(Year-1))}, MTPID = {1}, >} Utfall*-1),0,12) ),Month))

)

Then I´m close but I don´t think it work. Ie I get 1,06 I need it to be 6%, I get 1,02. I need it to be 2%

0 Replies