Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

***************Need help with finding Initial Amount

Hello,

Just trying to get this chart to work. 

Basically I have 2 list boxes:

YearMonth

AccidentYear

For YearMonth I have 3 possibilities:  (We'll select only one of these at a time, the idea being to have a yearmonth selected with all AY's)

And 2 possibilities for AccidentYear: (these two will always be selected to display AY across both years)

The idea is to represent the inline table(visible in script) data in a bar chart.  The Dimension being a combination of Year(DateOfInjury), and ClaimNumber (i.e. 2010-1)

I want to have this chart set up so that it has for each value of the Year-ClaimNumber dimension, two bars, one for TotalIncurred which just grabs the max YearMonth Dimension selected, and one for InitialIncurred for the same YearClaimNumber value.  I have the the logic for TotalIncurred in the chart, but the InitialIncurred Amount is alluding me.  Any help would be greatly appreciated as I've spent hours on this.  Thanks in advance

The idea here is to see the Max amount against what it was initially.  Chart is attached

0 Replies