Skip to main content
Announcements
See why Qlik is a Leader in the 2024 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Analytics & BI Platforms. Download Now
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Need help

Hi All,

My requirement is as below

I have a review done by for each resources by Internal and External for few categoires. The resources are rated based on each Category on a scale of 1 to 10. if rating value is NA which means the resource has not been rated for that category and should not be considerd for calculation. For example Name1 has been rated for 3 Categories

Condition 1: The resources would be considered as Excellent by Internal if only rating for all the categories for which he is rated is >7

Condition 2: The resources would be considered as Excellent by External if only rating for all the categories for which he is rated is >7

If the resource is EXCELLENT in both Internal and Extrenal over all valid Categories , Then the resource will be considered as Overall Excellent

I just want to create a chart which will tell me total no of resources and how many of them has overall as Excellent . The chart should have 3 columns

Any dimension , Total No of Resources for that dimension and Total no of Overall Excellent Resouces. I have attached a sample data for the reference

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sunny_talwar

May be like this?

Capture.PNG

View solution in original post

1 Reply
sunny_talwar

May be like this?

Capture.PNG