I installed the Netsuite ODBC driver and when i tried to connect Qlikview to Netsuite i get the fallowing Error message
Connection Test Failed
SQL##f - SqlState: IM004, ErrorCode: 0, ErrorMsg: [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Driver's SQLAllocHandle on SQL_HANDLE_ENV failed"
We have worked with our customers who use NetSuite and Qlik and built a NetSuite connector for Qlik Sense to take advantage of not only NetSuite but Open Air if you happen to use this module as well. Feel free to download it and try it out: Crunch Data
Thanks for your response. I'd like to know how your experience has been thus far...
Contemplating proposing this tool to mgmt however attempting to build a pros and cons list before I do
If it applies to you:
Any feedback would be very helpful.
Tactical Connect (developed by us) is the only connector that Qlik recommends and uses themself for full automation between NetSuite and Qlik. We went through rigorous testing standards and process to have Qlik certify our connector. Check out our website - happy to provide a demo: www.tacticalconnect.com
To answer some of your questions:
1. The connector self implements in about 2-3 minutes (no implementation fees)
2. You won't need any additional QV or NS licenses.
3. There are no training or support fees. Typical training takes 30 minutes - very easy to use.
4. You can restrict access in a number of ways.
5. The data transmits through the REST API's, so speed is fast.
6. No limitations on historical data.
Shoot me an e-mail for a demo: email@example.com
Yes, we solved such problem via Skyvia online platform. It allows you to create a Netsuite to Qlik sense integration (https://skyvia.com/data-integration/analyze-netsuite-with-qliksense) through database or cloud data warehouse without any coding.