Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

New logic

Dear All,

I have an table having 3 column A,B,C..A have name and B/C having there values..

So when calculate D which is B-C.. so my requirement is that if calculated D field is 0,row should not be shown...

Please find the attachment for the for details.. row 'hd' should not be shown by logic..

Rahul

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
lironbaram
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

hi

have a loook at the attach example

i changed the dimension to calculate dimension

View solution in original post

5 Replies
hic
Former Employee
Former Employee

I don't understand what you are trying to do...  You have a chart dimension =If(Match(AA,'0'),Null(),AA) which always returns the same values as AA, since the condition always is FALSE. So, the chart shows what it should show.

HIC

Not applicable
Author

Dear Henric..

I am trying to hide the row which have 0 value in C column...so i write this expression in AA dimension .

I tell u again my requirement  ... I have there column AA,A and B....and I want If column C which are coming from A-B is 0 that row should not be shown in the table....

Are u  able to get my requirement ..?

Not applicable
Author

please find the updated attachment and forget about Dimension expression.. I know the expression is wrong..

Now plz solve my problem...

I have there column AA,A and B....and I want If column C which are coming from A-B is 0 that row should not be shown in the table....

lironbaram
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

hi

have a loook at the attach example

i changed the dimension to calculate dimension

hic
Former Employee
Former Employee

That's not how QlikView works. To hide a row where there are possible values of expression "A" and expression "B" is against the logic of QlikView.

But nothing is impossible. If you use the following as dimension

=If(Aggr(Sum(BB)-Sum(CC),AA)<>0,AA)

and check "Suppress when value is NULL" on the dimension tab, then this row will disappear.

HIC