Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Not able to see DOC CAL, USER CAL users and documents in QMC

We are not able to see any DOC CAL , USER CAL users and documents in Qlikview management console (QMC). QVS@ANNALECTQLIKVIEW service status says unlicensed. What could have caused this issue. I have also sent an email to qlikview support with license information

5 Replies
Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Get in contact with Qoncierge and your account rep within Qlik so they can check if there is anything wrong with your license, or if it has expired or something.

By the way, did you change anything in the computer that hosts the QVS? It not usual that the license simply disappears, all of a sudden.

Not applicable
Author

Thanks Miguel. I am not sure. However we recently granted access to few users from a different Team to promote their QVW files. I have been discussing with the team to find out the cause. Also trying to analyze and find out what went wrong.

ashfaq_haseeb
Champion III
Champion III

Hi,

Can you confirm if you still have licence applied on server?

does your licence have some expiration date?

Regards

ASHFAQ

Not applicable
Author

License is not applied. I tried to update the information and I do not have the control Tab information to add (Must enter a control number ). I just reconfirmed with Qlikview Team that license has not expired yet.

ashfaq_haseeb
Champion III
Champion III

Hi,

You must contact Support or Qoncierge to get your control number.

Even your local partner can help you out here.

Regards

ASHFAQ