Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Not able use all users implement in Section Acess. How to do it?

Hello Friends/Experts,

I want to check the functionalty of SECTION Access & SECTION Application So I had writtren the following script in Edit Script
and by taking two list box 1.REDUCTION 2.DEPARTMENTID. And save the file as SEC_EG.QVW file.

Script as follows:-

SECTION Access;
LOAD * Inline [ACCESS,USERID,PASSWORD,REDUCTION
ADMIN,ADMIN,A,0
USER,USER1,1,1
USER,USER2,2,2
USER,USER3,3,3
USER,USER4,4,4
USER,USER5,5,5
USER,USER6,6,6];

SECTION Application;
LOAD * Inline [REDUCTION,DEPARTMENTID
1,1Computer
2,2Mouse
3,3Keyboard
4,4Harddisk
5,5MousePad
6,6Monitor];

After Saving I had uploaded the same SEC_EG.QVW file in QlikView Server.
FI, While uploading SEC_EG.QVW In Qlikserver Documents->Source Documents->Reload->In Data Protection
Following setting is done as follows
I ticked the Section Access box, User Name: admin, Password:a
and then Apply

After that I had open the same in QlikView Access Point. It's work fine. It ask me the userid/password
Suppose, I want to see the data of User1 then I give user1/1 and accordingly it show the data.
Same way for user2, user3, user4, user5, user6.

Now, Suppose I kept open Access point URL for user1, user2, user3 data show properly. It prompt/ask the userid/passwd.

which is fine.

But, when I open again Access point URL for to see the data of user4. It directly open the data for user1 without prompt/ask the userid/passwd.

So, I had close the Access point URL which was showing the data of User1.
And then again I open again Access point URL for to see the data of user4. And It prompt/ask the userid/passwd. which is fine again.

But, I want to keep open Access Point URL for user1, user2, user3, user4, etc.

In short, I want to see the data for more then 3 or 4 or more Users by keeping all required Access Point URL open in different NEW TAB to see data of related Users.

So, For this what setting I have to do. Can any body please help me for achving the gole.

I hope I had able to understand the senario. If any more information require let me know.

Awaiting for Reply.

Advance Thanks

SD

0 Replies