Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JordyWegman
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Not available in current selection, but are in total selections

Hi,

I have the following situation. We have an article that is available in a DC, say in BB. This article can have two statusses, A or B, say available or not available. This DC delivers to a certain country and multiple DCs can deliver to the same country. Besides that, articles can be listed to a certain country. For example, some products are sold in DE but not in NL.

What we want to make is a result that tells us: If you have an article that is not available in DC BC. We want to know in which DCs this article is available. The result should be a concatenated string of those DCs.

ArticleArt.StatusDCCountryLocation - CountryListedResult
1ABBDEBB-DEY
1ABCNLBC-NLN
1BBCFRBC-FRYBB-BD-BA
1BBCBEBC-BEYBB-BD-BA
1ABDBEBD-BEY
1ABAFRBA-FRY

This is what we have tried and many derivatives:

IF( Art.Status = B,

Aggr({$< Art.Status = {'B'}>}

concat( TOTAL {$< Art.Status = {'A'},[DC]= >}[DC],'-')

,Location-Country, Article, Listed)

,null()

)

Can someone push this in the right direction?

Kind Regards,

- Jordy

Work smarter, not harder
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JordyWegman
Partner - Master
Partner - Master
Author

It wasn't possible, or really complex maybe, so instead of doing this is the front-end I made it in the datamodel. Thanks for the help!

Work smarter, not harder

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Or
MVP
MVP

Your code looks like it's pretty much correct (once I corrected the syntax and field names).

Why does the expected result not include BC NL (line 2) in the result? It has Article 1 listed, and it has status = A. This means it covers all of the requirements in your formula. Should there be another set modifier to exclude Listed = 'N'?

JordyWegman
Partner - Master
Partner - Master
Author

It wasn't possible, or really complex maybe, so instead of doing this is the front-end I made it in the datamodel. Thanks for the help!

Work smarter, not harder