Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
afbraga1
Creator
Creator

Num(date#()) formats in different Qlikview versions

Hello,

I am currently doing a migration from Qlikview 11.20 SR11 to Qlikview November 2017 (12.20) SR2 and from Qlik Connector 5.8 to Qlik Connector 6.6, and I am stumbling upon some differences in behavior between the two releases on SAP SQL type extractions. The case I mean to talk about is that I am receiving date values as nulls, and as far as I have debugged, the reason is because currently I am using this expression Num(Date#('Field',YYYY-MM-DD') and this doesn't work in the new version for some reason. If I actually don't do anything at all the date comes correctly and if I remove the Num(), it also comes correctly. But I wanted to understand why this current expression doesn't work in the new version. If I have to change it I will, but since I'm upgrading I wanted to change less and less of code as possible to not create possible mistakes among different files.

Note: I have already set Mixed Mode=1 in extraction settings, but don't know if I should change anything else to behave like the old connector.

Best regards,

André Braga

0 Replies