Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mandilicious
Creator II
Creator II

Num function formatting on Gauge chart

Hi Champs

I am using below expression in my Gauge chart which works fine cause i am getting correct results.

My problem is to format value according to the clients

Totals value is =0.00002337 then client need to see only 2 not 0.02 etc  cause i used many Num FUNC last one was '#%' then i get 0.02 .how to can i omit the first  5 zeros to get 2 as value?

=num((count({$<campaign_id={"tech","service"},term_reason ={"ABANDON"}>}lead_id)/100)

/

count({$<campaign_id={"service","tech"},user_group ={"NEO"}>}phone_number),'#%')

Thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sunny_talwar

May be multiply by 100?

View solution in original post

9 Replies
sunny_talwar

May be multiply by 100?

mandilicious
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi Sunny

I used * 100 in  below it seems to be working

=num((count({$<campaign_id={"tech","service"},term_reason ={"ABANDON"}>}lead_id)/100)

/

count({$<campaign_id={"service","tech"},user_group ={"NEO"}>}phone_number)*100,'#%')

Thanks

mandilicious
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi Sunny

I thought by using '#%' solved formatting function but after i refreshed my dashboard today is still show 0.8 instead of only 8%

Gauge.PNG,

sunny_talwar

Try this

/

count({$<campaign_id={"service","tech"},user_group ={"NEO"}>}phone_number)*100,'##.%')

mandilicious
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi Sunny

Thanks,after using '##.%' i am getting 0.

sunny_talwar

What if you multiply by 1000 instead of 100

mandilicious
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi Sunny

It worked if i may ask why we multiply by 1000 instead of 100 ?

sunny_talwar

Because it seems that you number was showing up as 0.008 and to make it 0.08, we had to multiply it by 1000 instead of 100

mandilicious
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Sunny you are the best Thanks