Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

On_Click action on

Hi everybody!

I have beautiful bar-chart and i have table which shows me positions that make up each bar. 

When i click on bar - table appears, and when i click on specific button("hide table") it disappears.

I have filter("current selections") on my WorkSheet and when i click on one bar , selection is applied to all sheet (maybe i'm mistaken, correct me?).  then i click  "hide table" and current selections  is cleared. 

One problem i have. In this worksheet you can choose some predefined selections that will appear in "current selection", and when i choose on of these predefined selections , then  click on bar, then click on "hide table", all my selections are cleared (all is correct, but not convenient for my clients).

Can somebody suggest me clear solution how i should fix this problem, or what should i do? I thought about 2 "Current Selections" in one WorkSheet. One "currnet selections" is main, one - hidden and will be duplicated.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

I Fix this issue using this answer Clear the field

Clear only one field from Current Selection

View solution in original post

4 Replies
its_anandrjs

In this is suggest 2 options 1st lock the fields before hiding the table 2nd is yes you can use 2 current selection objects.

Hope this helps

Not applicable
Author

i'm trying to implement first and second solutions that you suggest, but there is no result (

maybe there is possible save current selection state and restore it after closing table?

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Use Bookmarks

For this create 1 bookmark by default with name BM1

For example,

at the time of table hide action, use replace bookmark(BM1)

and at the time of displaying table,use apply bookmark(BM1)

Not applicable
Author

I Fix this issue using this answer Clear the field

Clear only one field from Current Selection