Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Luke_Killer_IT
Creator
Creator

One or more loops have been detected in your database structure.

hi,

I have an awfully big problem it is that I create a loop and I would like to eliminate it

the problem is that v_beleinfo 100 and vBeleg info 300 must be connected to the calendar and e_belgpos

Luke_Killer_IT_0-1630050668031.png

13 Replies
Luke_Killer_IT
Creator
Creator
Author

yes i tried this solution. the problem is that the table V_BelegPos300 is the same as the table V_BelegPos 100 have the same data but I did them on different tables

Luke_Killer_IT
Creator
Creator
Author

My table is to display the relationship between v_belegpos300 and V_BelegPos100 porblem is so important that these tables are identical in their structure and contain the same data only breaking one table into two others and adding where V_BelegPos.company = 100 etc. returns me the appropriate data, but they must be connected to the calendar, but there is no problem here, because they do not connect, the problem appears when I add the e_belegpos table that connects these 2 tables with each other and a loop appears, how can I solve it because they are very important connections

Vegar
MVP
MVP

If it is not possible to concat the two tables on each other then I suggest look into the "Link Tables in Qlik" section of the blog post or consider having duplicate e_belegpos and auftag tables as well, but that sounds to me as an not so good solution. 

Luke_Killer_IT
Creator
Creator
Author

@Vegar  

Is it me or did I use linktable wrong? 

Luke_Killer_IT_0-1630485584476.png