Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
qlikofba
Contributor II
Contributor II

Only display when Date = another date

Hello,

I am trying to create a report that prints out the previous 12 months.  I have a dimension of

plan_desc_nm

and also

prod_dt

with an expession of

sum({$<Year=,Month=,Week=,Date=,%Date=,prod_dt=,[Month Year]=,MonthNo=,YearMonthNo=,YearMonthSeq={"<=$(=max(YearMonthSeq)) >=$(=max(YearMonthSeq)-12)"}, MonthEndFlag={1} >} mtd_avg_bal_amt).

I am trying to get it to print out the balances of each plan desc name base on the prod_dt. Currently the MonthEndFlag is not working correctly because I do not have prod_dts from sundays(jan and april 2015, month end falls on a sunday, which i dont have those balances of.)

I do have a field called PrevMonthEnd which does have the correct dates (Jan 30th(saturday) vs jan 31st(sunday) and the same deal with april)

Ideally i would like it to say in the expression PrevMonthEnd=prod_dt rather MonthEndFlag={1}.

Is there any solution to help fix this?  Thanks

2 Replies
sunny_talwar

Do you have a sample you can share with your expected output?

qlikofba
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

trend.PNG

here is a picture of the current Table.  It prints out everything correctly but no May/January since the MonthEndFlag is not equal to 1.  I just need to get the May and January column in the table somehow.