Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Only with If expression

I have an If statement that I am using that works well and an Only expression that works, but I am having trouble combining them.  Can anyone help me figure out the correct way to combine these into one expression?

IF(Significance_Industry >=.6,'H',IF(Significance_Industry < .3,'L'

,IF(Significance_Industry < .6 and Significance_Industry >= .3,'M','L'))))

only({<IsOpen={1}, Source={'ClientOppInfo'}>} Significance_Industry)

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sunny_talwar

May be this:

If(Only({<IsOpen={1}, Source={'ClientOppInfo'}>} Significance_Industry) >= .6,'H',

If(Only({<IsOpen={1}, Source={'ClientOppInfo'}>} Significance_Industry) < .3, 'L',

If(Only({<IsOpen={1}, Source={'ClientOppInfo'}>} Significance_Industry) < .6 and

Only({<IsOpen={1}, Source={'ClientOppInfo'}>} Significance_Industry) >= .3, 'M', 'L'))))

View solution in original post

2 Replies
sunny_talwar

May be this:

If(Only({<IsOpen={1}, Source={'ClientOppInfo'}>} Significance_Industry) >= .6,'H',

If(Only({<IsOpen={1}, Source={'ClientOppInfo'}>} Significance_Industry) < .3, 'L',

If(Only({<IsOpen={1}, Source={'ClientOppInfo'}>} Significance_Industry) < .6 and

Only({<IsOpen={1}, Source={'ClientOppInfo'}>} Significance_Industry) >= .3, 'M', 'L'))))

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thank you that worked great, I just had to remove one of the parenthesis at the end.  One too many it seems.  I really appreciate the help.