Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dunnalahk123
Creator III
Creator III

Open sheet should select always latest 5 Quarters ?

Hi,

When i Open a sheet always latest 5 Quarters should be selected in my Qlikview Report , how can we do it?

my Quarter field is FY_QYM

in that values is as per below

Quarter.PNG

Best Regards,

14 Replies
prieper
Master II
Master II

You will have to apply a numeric value (straight numbering or a date-value) to the string denominating the quarter.

Subject to this you will have to create a trigger on document open to select the topmost 5 values.

See a simple example in the attached file - think that you will catch the point.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Check if that helps

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
dunnalahk
Contributor III
Contributor III

HI,

I tried but it's not working as expected. i am ttaching my app in original Request. can you try it there.

dunnalahk
Contributor III
Contributor III

!

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Before open yours, Have you attempted mine?

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
dunnalahk
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi Anil,

Yes i tried yours as well. but not able to.

one more point is when you do rank always it should take latest 5 quarters means Q4FY17, Q1FY18, Q2FY18, Q3FY18 and Q4FY18.

prieper
Master II
Master II

I can't see your app?

dunnalahk
Contributor III
Contributor III

HI  Peter,

It says Default Test below. That's my app.

dunnalahk
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi Peter,

I have created a Rolling 5 Quarters variable in my attached app. but when i try to pass it to sheet open trigger it is not taking it.