Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Operación con Totales de Tabla Pivot

Hola, es mi primera vez aquí y estoy tratando de averiguar como me "refiero" a un total o subtotal de una tabla pivotante ya que estuve intentando y no puedo lograrlo.

La tabla se conforma de:

* Grupo

* Clientes

* Ventas del mes anterior

* Ventas actuales

* Indicador    

Lo que quiero es sacar una "BASE" obtenida del total de las ventas del mes anterior divididas en la cantidad de clientes que participaron. Ese total único, quiero compararlo con las ventas de cada cliente en el mes actual e indicar cuales tienen una venta actual mayor a la base.

Como me refiero a ese total de ventas del mes anterior dividido la cantidad de clientes?

intenté:

sum( Total <{Grupo}>  {$<Mes={$(=Only(Mes)-1)}>})

y

Sum(Aggr( (Sum( {$<Mes={$(=Only(Mes)-1)}>} Importe) / Count( distinct Cliente) , Cliente)

2 Replies
Not applicable
Author

perdon no intiendo mucho el espanol. Puede formular tu pregunta en ingles?

Not applicable
Author

Hi Roberto! I use a digital translator because my English is not good

Hello, this is my first time here and I'm trying to figure out how I "I mean" a total or subtotal of a pivot table and I was trying and I can not do it.

The table is made up of:

* Group

* Clients

* Sales for the previous month

* Current Sales

* Indicator

What I want is to take a "BASE" obtained from the total sales of the previous month divided by the number of customers who participated. That single total, I compare it to the sales of each customer in the current month and indicate which are now selling to the base.

As I am referring to the total sales of the previous month divided by the number of customers?

I tried:

sum( Total <{Group}>  {$<Month={$(=Only(Month)-1)}>} Amount)

y

Sum(Aggr( (Sum( {$<Month={$(=Only(Month)-1)}>} Amount) / Count( distinct Clients) , Clients)