Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
svsudhakar
Creator
Creator

PDF Scheduling Through Publisher

Hi ,

I have 10 Users out of which some users may tag more than 1 country. if I select 1 user I want the output is like below.

Country Total Target     Target 

AAA          50                    20   

BBB          100                  30    

CCC          40                   10

Here Total target is country wise total target for all users and target is selected user target.  

I have written set analysis for calculating the  total target this expression is working fine in application and in PDF reports.

when I am generating the User wise reports manually its giving the correct value.

But same PDF report when I schedule through publisher its not giving the correct one.

I have done the below things while scheduling

In the reduce Tab ..

I have selected loop and reduce by filed :Users

Please suggest on this.

2 Replies
Not applicable

Hi Sudhakar,

as you have said, each user does not have the full total target against them in the data, so when you do a reduce on the user, all the target data is lost and so your totals will not show as expected.

What I think you want to do is actually a loop and distribute, rather than loop and reduce. That way you are still selecting each user in turn and creating the PDF but without first reducing the data down, so your totals should work.

loop and distribute.png

hope that helps

Joe

svsudhakar
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Joe,

Thanks For your response..

Even though after removed the User filed from Loop and reduce and added the same in

Field containing recipient information=User

still getting the wrong count only.