Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rsdhavle
Creator II
Creator II

Pagination on dynamic changing straight table possible?

Pagination is possible if the rows of the table are not static and changing according to the selections?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable

Hi Rohan,

Please see the attached QVW.

Hope this helps.

-Shruti

View solution in original post

9 Replies
jvishnuram
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Hi Rohan,

Yes it is possible., what is your requirement.

rsdhavle
Creator II
Creator II
Author

I have one straight table chart which has different fields and changing according to the selections.

I want to show 10 rows at a time and if rows exceed than that it should be on next segment which can be controlled by lets say 'next page' button'

Not applicable

Hi rohan,

Can u please post some sample QVW??

-Shruti

rsdhavle
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Please find attached Sample file. In the straight table there should be only 10 rows displayed initially. When i click on next page then 11-20 rows should be displayed and so on..

Is it feasible when data is changing dynamicaly as in sometimes there are 55 rows, sometimes 100 rows etc.

Not applicable

Hi Rohan,

Please see the attached QVW.

Hope this helps.

-Shruti

rsdhavle
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Shruti,

This is perfect solution which i wanted only thing i am facing issue is. Instead of BU in the above expression used I have to pass drill down groups as a dimension. How can that expression be modified as drill down group we wont be able to see in the fields

rsdhavle
Creator II
Creator II
Author

So in calculated dimention instead of passing country there are 4 different drill down groups. Is there any way with which i can manage this solution for those drill down groups?

Not applicable

Hi rohan,

Please see attached QVW.

I feel it should work with drill too.

Still can u share sample app??

Hope this helps.

-Shruti

rsdhavle
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi Shruti,

I tried it but its not working for drill down groups.

Example:

There are 4 drill down groups in my dimensions: Drill Group1, 2, 3, 4 and then i am trying to add above calculated and tring to control rown in the straight table chart. but its not working. I think drill down groups are not getting affected by the conditional expression