Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PrzemekAtDative
Contributor
Contributor

Pass JScript recordset from Edit Module to script

Hi All,

I've got JScript in Edit Module that returns a recordset. How can I pass that recordset to script?

function RS()
{
var s, ss;
var s = "The is a recordset example";
ss = s.split(" ");
return(ss);
}

Przemek

3 Replies
Esmeralda
Contributor
Contributor

I have JS script that is creating a map based on long and lat rendered from views. I used to include that script in my base.html but as Iam planing to expand that script with some more functions I decide to keep it in a separate JS file… The only problem now is that I cant make it work.

... <div class="container"> <div id="map" style="height:300px ; width:500px"></div> </div> {% for city_weather in weather_data %} <script> function initMap() { mapboxgl.accessToken = '{{ mapbox_access_token }}'; var map = new mapboxgl.Map({container: 'map', style: 'mapbox://styles/mapbox/streets-v10', center: ["{{ city_weather.long }}", "{{ city_weather.lat }}"], zoom: 9 }); } initMap() </script> {% endfor %} ...

MyCCPay

FrancisSmith
Contributor
Contributor

The ADO Recordset object is used to hold a set of records from a database table.  Batch updating - the provider will cache multiple changes and then send them a value that specifies the type of locking when editing a record in a Recordset.

MyBalanceNow

Ziemann
Contributor
Contributor

I have JS script that is creating a map based on long and lat rendered from views. I used to include that script in my base.html but as Iam planing to expand that script with some more functions I decide to keep it in a separate JS file… The only problem now is that I cant make it work.

<div class="container">
    <div id="map" style="height:300px ; width:500px"></div>
</div>
{% for city_weather in weather_data %}
<script>
    function initMap() { 
        mapboxgl.accessToken = '{{ mapbox_access_token }}'; 
        var map = new mapboxgl.Map({container: 'map', 
        style: 'mapbox://styles/mapbox/streets-v10', 
        center: ["{{ city_weather.long }}", "{{ city_weather.lat }}"], 
        zoom: 9 }); } 
        initMap()