Skip to main content
Announcements
YOUR OPINION MATTERS! Please take the Qlik Experience survey you received via email. Survey ends June 14.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Percentage of calculated field

Hi

I want a Percentage of Total Personal & Trade 'N' as well Total Personal & Trade 'Y'(Refer the below table).

Account Type is a Calculated field.I wanted to create a % of Group field to show the percentage as i have mentioned in the below table.

First Funded WeekWeek Ending 1/7/17
Account Type - Excluding Mgd. AcctsTrade  Number of Accts Funded% of Group
PERSONALN69,326 97%
PERSONALY2,186 3%
Total Personal 71,512
IRA - Internal RolloverN6,493 96%
IRA - Internal RolloverY305 4%
Total IRA - Internal Rollover 6,798
4 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

May be this?

Avg(TOTAL <[Account Type - Excluding Mgd. Accts]> [Number of Accts Funded])

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

[Account Type - Excluding Mgd. Accts] is a Calculated field IF(PAS_IND='Non PAS' AND REG_CAT_COARSE='PERSONAL', 'Personal', IF(PAS_IND='Non PAS' AND (REG_CAT_COARSE='IRA' AND POE_CAT='RETIRE INT ROLLOVER'),'IRA - Internal Rollover')) How do i apply this in the above mentioned formula?

Anil_Babu_Samineni

May be this?

Avg(TOTAL Aggr(IF(PAS_IND='Non PAS' AND REG_CAT_COARSE='PERSONAL', 'Personal', IF(PAS_IND='Non PAS' AND (REG_CAT_COARSE='IRA' AND POE_CAT='RETIRE INT ROLLOVER'),'IRA - Internal Rollover', [Number of Accts Funded])), Dim1, Dim2))

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
sunny_talwar

Can you perform this calculation in the script to create a new field

If(PAS_IND = 'Non PAS' and REG_CAT_COARSE = 'PERSONAL', 'Personal',

If(PAS_IND = 'Non PAS' and (REG_CAT_COARSE = 'IRA' and POE_CAT = 'RETIRE INT ROLLOVER'), 'IRA - Internal Rollover')) as [Account Type - Excluding Mgd. Accts]

and then use this

Dimension

[Account Type - Excluding Mgd. Accts]

Trade

Expression

Sum(Measure)/Sum(TOTAL <[Account Type - Excluding Mgd. Accts]> Measure)