cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Performance Issue

Hi all,

Please find attached my data model, and the table statistics.

Data will be filtered according to access table, for 90% of the users, remaining 10% will have access to the whole content.

The data application is extremely slow, due to the huge amount of data for the 10% of users.

I need your guidance to configure a correct machine and make it user-friendly.

Thanks in advance for your help

Djega

+33(0)0782170324

1 Reply
marcus_sommer

I assume your main-problem is that you used two fact-tables and that quite probably the most of your gui-calculations goes to the fact-table with the consolidated data but your dimension-tables are connected to the detail fact-table. This meant that qlik needs to build huge virtual tables to calculate the expressions. See:

Logical Inference and Aggregations

The Calculation Engine

Therefore I think you will speed up your application if you removed the consolidated table and makes all calculations to the detail fact-table or you concatenate both fact-tables, see: Fact Table with Mixed Granularity.

And further you need to simplify your objects by avoiding calculated dimensions, aggr-functions, nested if-loops, dimension-groups, containers and maybe some more. Furthermore a check if you really need all those fields within your application, see: Document Analyzer V3.0 Update Available.

- Marcus