Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Pie Chart - Show the value and % in the legend

Hello Friends,

In a Pie Chart, is it possible to show the both Value and Percentage(%).

Please help...

Regards

Chriss

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Sokkorn
Master
Master

Hi Chriss,

We cannot show both value and % in current pie chart object. And I hope next QV version will add this function.

Check here for solution.

Regards,

Sokkorn

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Sokkorn
Master
Master

Hi Chriss,

We cannot show both value and % in current pie chart object. And I hope next QV version will add this function.

Check here for solution.

Regards,

Sokkorn

jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Chriss

I don't know about the legend, but you can add both value and % to the data points by using two expressions and checking the "values on data points" option for both expressions. The pie will be constructed from the first expression, but the results of both expressions will display on the data points.

Hope that helps

Jonathan

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein
Not applicable
Author

you can add both value and % to the data points by using two expressions and checking the "values on data points" option for both expressions. The pie will be constructed from the first expression, but the results of both expressions will display on the data points.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Chris,

You can add both values and % in the legends in a pie chart.

1) Add expression for %.

2) Add expression for values.

Maintain the above sequence for expressions and make sure you check the "values on data points" option for both expressions.

You can also enclose the values for the second expression in round brackets for improving the presentation of legends on the chart area..

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Snehal Nabar

Not applicable
Author

Hello Friends,

Thanks a lot for all your valueable suggestions, I have solved this issue.

Regards

Chriss