Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Marcushenriquesk

Pie chart with slices being count of number of conditions met in measure

Currently i'm working on setting this tool for a laboratory. The ask is to create a pie chart that shows the total number of positive results per patient as the slice, and the number of patients that fall within the number of positive test as the measure.

From my assumption and what I have done on excel I would have to have a count in the dimension but im unsure how to do so.

For the fields that i would need to use it would be 'ACC_ID' which is the patient id, 'TEST_ID' which is the id for one of the many tests that are done per patient which is associated with the table that contains 'ACC_ID', 'RESULT_ID' which is the specific result id per test which is part of a table associated with the table that contains 'TEST_ID'. and 'RESULT_ALPHA' which is the text field that is Boolean; 'Positive' or 'Negative.'

pie.png

This is what i was able to make on excel. Where pathogens are the amount of positive Result_ids  per ACC_ID. Some ACC_IDs can have 1,2, 3, or even 4 Result_ids that have a result_alpha = 'Positive'

I have no clue how to interpret this using the functions on qliksense. When i attempt to implement my own solution i get errors in the dimension for having a aggr function within it.

Labels (3)
1 Reply
markwood
Contributor II
Contributor II

Thanks for the post.

Seua shaders Minecraft