Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
buffalome90210
Contributor III
Contributor III

Pivot Chart - I want to eliminate the subtotal row.

I am building an application. I have attached a picture of one of my prototype forms. Please look at the pivot chart named "Score Practice Measures". Notice that the bottom line of that pivot chart is a subtotal line. I want to eliminate it. I have found that if I check the box "suppress when value is null" on the Dimension Tab, the subtotal row will dissapear, unfortunatley I also lose some columns when I do that 9specifically the 8/18 column will dissapear beacuse it is apparently Null. I need to retain these columns, yet eliminate the subtottal line.

Does anyone have a suggestion ?

I have tried all the options I can think of.

Terence

1 Reply
JonnyPoole
Former Employee
Former Employee

Can you post the QVW ?  Not 100% sure how it was authored but  I would try:

1. Suppress when value is NULL on the dimension called 'CI #'

2.  If the value is not null, change the dimension to a  a calculated dimension ( IF() formula)  that captures the extra record whether its  '-' or something else and then also ensure that the calculated dimension has 'suppress when NULL' selected

ex of #2 below. Year 2011 row is suppressed using an if() formula in the calculated dimension.

Capture.PNG.png