Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Pivot Table- Seleccionar fechas menores o iguales a una fecha definida

Buenos días,

He creado una pivot table en la que tengo "el volumen de transaciones" que se realizan en cada mes. Soy capaz de comparar un mes seleccionado con el mes anterior u otro mes que yo elija.

Mi pregunta es, No soy capaz de si selecciono el mes de Noviembre 2016, por ejemplo. Que me sume/promedio todos los meses desde enero de 2016 incluido Nov de 2016  (Acumulado año).

¿Alguien podría ayudarme?

Lo he intentado con la siguiente expresión:

=AVG({<YEAR={"$(=Year(DATE(FECHA)))"},DATE={"<=$(FECHA)"},[BUSINESS DB TR]={'MARKET'}>}[VOLUMEN TRANSACIONES])

Muchas gracias por vuestra ayuda.

Good Morning,

I have created a pivot table in which I have "the volume of transactions" that are performed in each month. I am able to compare a selected month with the previous month or another month that I choose.

My question is, I am not able to if I select the month of November 2016, for example. That I add / average every month from January 2016 including Nov 2016. (Accumulated year)

Somebody could help me?

I have tried with the following expression:

=AVG({<YEAR={"$(=Year(DATE(FECHA)))"},DATE={"<=$(FECHA)"},[BUSINESS DB TR]={'MARKET'}>}[VOLUMEN TRANSACIONES])

thanks!

0 Replies