Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
helen_pip
Creator III
Creator III

Pivot Table with selection buttons

Hello

I have a pivot table which has a list box called Data Source which will allow the user to choose between Inpatients and Outpatients

However, what I want is 3 buttons across the top so the user can click on a button called -Total(Shows all)

-Inpatients (Shows just inpatients)

-Outpatients (Shows just Outpatients)

Can anyone help me achieve this

Kind Regards

Helen

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
udit_kumar_sana
Creator II
Creator II

Hi,

Please find here the attached file for your issue

View solution in original post

3 Replies
udit_kumar_sana
Creator II
Creator II

Hi,

Please find here the attached file for your issue

helen_pip
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hello

Thank you for your reply.....I have copied your technique in a new document by creating 3 buttons, with an action of Apply Bookmark and have added 3 document bookmarks in the menu and assigned these bookmarks to the buttons

I do not know whether I am missing a step, as the buttons in my new document do not seem to be working

So apart from Adding Bookmarks, creating buttons and assigning these bookmarks to the buttons.....Have I missed anything out?

Thanks

Helen

udit_kumar_sana
Creator II
Creator II

Hi,

Please share the  new document you have created.

Apart from this you can assign buttons with clear action also ,so that  when you click next button the previous selections get cleared.

Regards,

Udit