Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Pivot: images of the same size?

I'm trying to show images in a pivot all of the same size. I can't find a way to do that...

The size of the images changes based on how many rows has the related elements of the pivot...

I post a sample app that clarifies the situation.

Thank you,

Roberto

6 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

I'm not sure if you adjust that to a specific size. Try setting the Cell Height value to 2 or 3 under the Presentation tab. The output should be something close to your requirement.

Please check the attachment.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

-Khaled

jvishnuram
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Hi,

Use the image in the expression, then you got what the thing you want find the attachment I hope it will helps you or let me know what exactly you want from that

Not applicable
Author

Thank you but this is not what I'm looking for.

using cell height will "explode" the table and I will waste a lot of space on the page = a report that should be 50 pages will become 200 pages.

Not applicable
Author

Thank you, but in this way the report will result extremely confusing.

I need to have just 1 image for every style.

Not applicable
Author

How about using the images seperately in a list box (with cell height adjusted to 2) aligned just by the Pivot table. This way all your images will appear same size and your pivot table wouldn't explode. The only catch here woulbe the scroll position. User would have to scroll in the Pivot as well as the image --  seperately. Or, the user must click an image to see the appropriate detail in the pivot table.

Will that be of any help?

Regards,

-Khaled.

Not applicable
Author

Thank you but I don't think it could be the solution.

Users need to print it and every article has different row numbers based on how many color variants it has.

How could I be able to perfetctly align the images with the data in the table?

Roberto