Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Pivot table missing on minimize

Post deployment of my qlikview application, if I minimize the pivot table in the qlikview app, I am unable to find it. I do not see the same behavior with the straight table or list boxes, when I minimize a straight table or list box, I see a small icon from which I can restore the object. But I am unable to see this behavior with pivot table. Please suggest!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
eromiyasimon
Creator II
Creator II

if these values were zeros in chart properties in server then it will not visible,

this is one possible chance

View solution in original post

8 Replies
m_woolf
Master II
Master II

The icon is likely positioned under another open object

Not applicable
Author

I investigated other objects, there seems to be nothing positioned under any other object.

eromiyasimon
Creator II
Creator II

Objects on the qlikview are completely layer based,

if you kept your chart beneath of any object it will not display even its positioned on that place,that may overlapped by another object.

in-order to display that you need to bring down the top layer and bring up the below layer as shown below,

Bring the top layer to bottom and the bottom layer to top.

Not applicable
Author

Valuable suggestion. But. the chart is not beneath any object. It is just beside a few list boxes.

eromiyasimon
Creator II
Creator II

in this specific situation i need your QVW or some sample like that

Not applicable
Author

The pivot table minimizes on my local Qlikview Developer copy. This problem is occurring when I deploy the qvw file on a Qlikview server.

eromiyasimon
Creator II
Creator II

if these values were zeros in chart properties in server then it will not visible,

this is one possible chance

Not applicable
Author

Thanks. I see that the values for width and height are 0.