Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pacoli2013
Creator
Creator

Planvalues in a Pivot table

Hello,

I have an expression

if (Max(Month) > (StartMonat +2), (Sum([Wert PE Plan]) / (12 - (StartMonat +2))) * (Max(Month) - (StartMonat +2)), 0)

When i combine this expression with customerid it works fine because every customer has it‘s own startmonth and planvalue.

When I combine it with salesdistrictgroup and salesdistrictid it doesn‘t work because a salesdistrictgroup and / or salesdistrictid has more then one startmonth and planvalue

a salesdistrictgroup can have more then one salesdistrictid. And one salesdistrictid can have more then one customerid. Customerid is the lowest level.

The if-statement is needed because planvalues are only activated two months after startmonth. For example: when startmonth is january and max-month is february the planvalue to be calculated is 0, when max-month is april the planvalue which should be taken is the planvalue belonging to April and belonging with that salesdistrictgroup / salesdistrictid / customer.

With mine Expression the values when calculated are not correct (see tablebox)

An other problem can be that startmonth is 0. When startmonth is = 0 then the customes has no priceincreases. otherwise proceincreases starts 2 month after the startmonth

I want to build this expression into a pivottable with dimensions salesdistrictgroup and salesdistrictid

I hope someone can solve the problem (if it can besolved) and can give me the right expression.

For testing I have added a little qvw with a pivot table and a table box

Thands in advance

regards Court

7 Replies
sunny_talwar

Not entirely sure what you might need... but see if this works

=Sum(Aggr(If(Max(Month) > (StartMonat+2), (Sum(PePlan) / (12 - (StartMonat +2))) * (Max(Month) - (StartMonat +2)), 0), AX_SalesDistrictGroup, AX_SalesDistrictID, AX_CustomerID))

pacoli2013
Creator
Creator
Author

Hello Sunny,

thanks I will check it,

I'll come back with the results

Court

pacoli2013
Creator
Creator
Author

Hello Sunny,

I checked your Aggr-function: it works !!

Thanks

I wished my knowledge about Set Analysis was so good as yours.

sunny_talwar

What I used is not set analysis, but Aggr() function... read more on this topic here

https://www.analyticsvidhya.com/blog/2014/02/aggr/

pacoli2013
Creator
Creator
Author

Hello Sunny,

I will read the document about Aggr() function.

I thought the Aggr-function was part of Set Analysis.

sunny_talwar

Nope, they are two very different things

balabhaskarqlik

May be you can use like this:

Sum(Aggr(sum({$<Field1={'3'},Field2={'AP'},Date={"Max(Date)"}>}Total), $(vDIM)))