Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Pop out problem

good morning all, i am now having a straight table, if people click on the "image" field in the straight table, a larger text object contains a bigger image(Cover and on top of the straight table) will pop out using "IF(Count(distinct (info(key))) >1, 0,1)" .But I find that if there are only 1 row in the straight table, it will automatically pop out. Is there any ways that can still show the table with 1 row without pop out the larger text object automatically? Thanks!

In the qvw, when I click the apple in the list box, because there's only 1 row, the big image pops out! But I dont want it, I want to click on the small apple image in the straight table in order to pop it out, thanks!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
tamilarasu
Champion
Champion

Try this,

=IF(GetSelectedCount(URL)>0, 1,0)

View solution in original post

8 Replies
maksim_senin
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Hi Chan,

Not sure I understood you correctly, it's better if you provide a sample qvw, but maybe GetSelectedCount() will help you, please refer to QV Help.

Bets regards,

Maxim

Not applicable
Author

I have attached in the top, again, thanks Maxim! I appreciate it!

tamilarasu
Champion
Champion

Try this,

=IF(GetSelectedCount(URL)>0, 1,0)

Not applicable
Author

It works with the example, but when i put it in my work case with info(key), then not work, any solutions dude? I appreciate your help!

tamilarasu
Champion
Champion

Chan,

Remove info keyword and try,

=IF(GetSelectedCount(key)>0, 1,0)

Not applicable
Author

It always hide, note that key is not show in straight table, only expression info(key), thanks dude

Not applicable
Author

It works when I add the key in table column, and then I hide it, thanks dude, I appreciate it!

tamilarasu
Champion
Champion

I am glad finally you are able to figure it out!! Have a nice day!!