Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Possible error with QV Server 11 SR5 & IE Plugin & Explorer 11

Hello Everybody,

I´ve just installed in our environment the latest versions of QV SBE Server and IE Plugin with IE 11, and I´m not able to do somethings, like add new objects, view actual selections or Edit Reports. Menus allow me to select the options to do it, but when I push the buttons, they don´t do anything. However, if I use Ajax version, Server let me to do everything. Anyone knows something about this problem?. We were waiting for this update to start using IE Plugin with Explorer 11 and now it´s impossible .

Thanks in advance!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

I finally found the problem. The URL wasn´t in Trusted Sites List of IE11, so we can´t use the Active X, thanks a lot for your help!

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Colin-Albert

Have you uninstalled the existing plugin on your pc and then re-installed the latest plugin?

Not applicable
Author

Yes, I have uninstalled the previous version before install the last. I made the test in different PCs and the result is the same... thanks for your reply

Sokkorn
Master
Master

Hi Perez,

Did you config IIS tunneling for QlikView Server yet? It can solve your issue. Please download this file then follow "Configure IIS Tunneling for QlikView Server". After that you can test it again.

Regards,

Sokkorn

Not applicable
Author

Hi Sokkorn, I´m using the Qlikview Webserver not the IIS, but thanks a lot. Actually, I´ve found the problem, and it is that, I don´t know exactly why, my PC doesn´t load the ActiveX plug-in of Qlikview when I start Explorer 11. I made the test in another PCs where the ActiveX is correctly loaded, and the problem is solved. I hope this explanation will help someone else. I will appreciate some help with the problem with the ActiveX load in my IE11 ...

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

We have found that turning on Compatibility Mode in IE 11 solves the issue also.

Not applicable
Author

I finally found the problem. The URL wasn´t in Trusted Sites List of IE11, so we can´t use the Active X, thanks a lot for your help!