Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
khajafareed
Contributor III
Contributor III

Problem with Line Chart?

Hi All,

I am using one metric and dimension to see Chart representation. I have two charts Line chart and Pivot table, i can see data in pivot table but unable to see chart in Line Chart. While Clicking on Particular Document Id( Which is dimension in my dashboard.) i am able to see that chart in line chart. Facing problem when i am looking for entire month and for day wise detailed Graph.

The thing is i am able to see Line chart for few months and not for few other months.Please help me in this scenario.

Thanks,

Khaja Fareed.S

3 Replies
swuehl
MVP
MVP

That's not enough information to really help you. If possible, upload a sample QVW that demonstrates your issue.

Just guessing around, but I would assume that one of your expressions is missing aggregation, so it will return NULL if you don't limit the records set to provide an unambiguous single result.

khajafareed
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

You can find the png file.

Capture.PNG

jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

We don't need proof that the chart does not display - we believed you. We need to examine your qvw file or a representative sample to understand what is going wrong.

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein