Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dominikkeller
Contributor III
Contributor III

Problem with calculated Dimension +-

Hello everybody,

my problem is the right expressionin my dimension.

The goal is ... I have a billing ID and a Workplace ID. In my table I have to show which outlet has which costs / income. So I have to summarize all outlets (Workplace ID / Billing ID) in my dimension and that the expression is set against each other there.

So if Outlet A lend CoWorker for $ 100 to Outlet B and Outlet C lend CoWorker for $ 50 to Outlet A the result should be

Outlet A + $ 50

Outlet B-$ 100

Outlet C-$ 50

thanks for helping me

Labels (1)
3 Replies
sunny_talwar

Where exactly are you trying to do this in the attached qvw? Also, can you provide the expected output based on the sample provided.

dominikkeller
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hey,

good Point.

I build the table on the sheet Copy of Copy of PersoWB.

In my first file the was a mistake so here is the right one.

The Table and the expressions are what i need. But the problem is an Outlet can send & recieve coworkers from others. Untill now im just able to present which outlet is sending people or in another table which is recivieng. I hope you get the idea.

Thank you

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

@sunny_talwar another one that got lost if you have time.

Cheers,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.