Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Problem with fixed values in Y-axis of a table chart

Hi everyone,

I've made a table chart, with values in the Y-axis and dates in the X-axis. Each value refers about the money who companies pays to me.

For example:

Date          Value     Company

08/09/13     10               A

08/09/13     1000            B

09/09/13     15               A

09/09/13     5000            B

10/09/13     5                 A

10/09/13     7000            B

The values of company A, are between 5 and 15, but the values of company B, are between 1000 and 7000.

And the problem: I want to make fixed values in Y-axis.

I want the table chart, showing values between 0 and 7000 in any situation.

Have a way to make this table chart with fixed values? How?

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you!!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Gysbert_Wassenaar

On the Axes tab you can define static min and static max values for the Y-axis. If you use =max({1} Value) as value for static max it will always use the absolute maximum value in field Value. The {1} will make sure that selections don't influence the result of the max function.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand

View solution in original post

3 Replies
jvitantonio
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi Gustavo, you can go to the Chart Properties, Axes tab and on the right hand side you have "Scale". You can set your Static Max and Static Min values from there. Is this what you want?

J.-

Gysbert_Wassenaar

On the Axes tab you can define static min and static max values for the Y-axis. If you use =max({1} Value) as value for static max it will always use the absolute maximum value in field Value. The {1} will make sure that selections don't influence the result of the max function.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Not applicable
Author

Thanks (again) man! I was looking for this option!