Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Problem with printing a qlikview-report

Hi,

can someone of you please help me with an issue?

I created a table and I want to print this window in a Report. This Report has before and after additional Information. Therefore the printsymbol at the top of the table is not possible for me to use.

But when I now start the printjob of the Report, Qlikview is processing a while and want to print this window for every id that I have (2886 pages) but all Information I Need are on this page.

How can I tell in the Report Generator to excatly the view that is shown on one page (not for every id)?

(predefined is actual selection).

Thanks in advance

Chris

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
marcus_sommer

Ok. then take a look on the object-properties in tab dimension on the right bottom - there is an option for page-breaks, is there anything enabled?

- Marcus

View solution in original post

6 Replies
marcus_sommer

It sounds that there is a loop through a field enabled:

- Marcus

Not applicable
Author

Hi Markus,

there is no Loop. Can you imagine of something else?

I think it has something to do with my asset_id, that qlikview tries to print it for every id.

Chris

marcus_sommer

Ok. then take a look on the object-properties in tab dimension on the right bottom - there is an option for page-breaks, is there anything enabled?

- Marcus

Gysbert_Wassenaar

If I print a report from Qlikview I get a Print dialog that allows me to specify which pages I want to print. So, I can't reproduce your problem.

Perhaps you make an additional selection before you print the report so the pivot table contains only the information you want to show on dead tree fibers.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

I dont know the reason, but I created this Report completely new and now it works.

Thanks for your help.

Chris

Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

great

Please close this thread if u got ur solution.

Qlik Community Tip: Marking Replies as Correct or Helpful