Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Problem with scroll bars in Containers

I have various straight charts, pivot tables, and table boxes in a container object.  My problem is that for the table box no scroll bars appear (vertical or horizontal) and for the others there is no horizontal scroll bar.  Is there a way to set scroll bars in a container?  Otherwise this is not a useful feature.  I am using version 10 SR3. 

Thanks for any help or suggestions!

14 Replies
Not applicable
Author

This will fix your issue:

http://community.qlik.com/message/216452

Works for me. It is check box on layout tab - Preserve scroll position. It must be checked!

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Same here looks lik a bug

Regards,

anant

Not applicable
Author

Its been a few years and it seems this is still a problem.   Has anyone been able to solve or find a work around?

rospigliosi
Creator
Creator

Activate the webview, and it will work.

Not applicable
Author

This problem still exists in QV12.

It appears to be that the width of the chart (straight table) for scroll bar purposes, is only seen as up to the edge of the last dimension. Any expressions on the right of the table get given a bit of space (and their own scroll bar) only if there is a bit of room left.

The workaround appears to be adjust the width of the columns / container so you can see them all, and make sure you put at least one dimension to the right of the last expression. - scratch that, thought it was working, but it doesn't

Would be nice if there was a proper fix...