Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Problems with selecting a box on a newly created sheet in the Tutorial

Hi,

I am on the trial version and following the tutorial up to page 43. The boxes listed on the Customers sheet could not be selected, ie. when I click on the box bar, the bar does not turn green.

Please find attached file.

According to the tech support line, there is probably something wrong with the setting.

Would you please let me know what went wrong and how to fix it?

Thanks.

Sharon

6 Replies
Not applicable
Author

I opened this file and was able to move the list boxes without issue. 

Try shutting things down and open the file up again.

Not applicable
Author

No, shutting it down does not work.

On other sheets(Geography & Sales), I could move several boxes at the same time, just not on the Customer sheet.

Not applicable
Author

What box are you trying to select?

Are you able to move the list boxes?

Wade Manis

VP - Global Partner Delivery

919 949-2162

qlik.com<http://www.qlik.com/>

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.

Not applicable
Author

I can move the boxes now, but the color is not right, they are still grey when selected.

Thanks.

Sharon

Not applicable
Author

To change the active and inactive colors go to settings -> document properties -> caption.

From there you can change the default colors for the entire document.

To change is for the individual list box, you can change it there too.

I prefer to use the first method.

Regards,

Wade

Wade Manis

VP - Global Partner Delivery

919 949-2162

qlik.com<http://www.qlik.com/>

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.

Not applicable
Author

Thank you.

I have re-set the caption colors.

Sharon