Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Qlik Sense reload vs QlikView

Hi ,All

According to the reload time between sense and view,I have tested the different data sizes .The result as follows

QQ截图20150709142040.png

Why the reload speed of sense is so slow?Do you notice this ?

Thankyou!

2 Replies
tresesco
MVP
MVP

If you are using qvds (created using qlikview), it would take a bit longer time in qlik sense for the first time since it converts into new optimized for mat for sense. Please refer this: Re: Qlik Sense takes almost three times longer to reload than QlikView for detailed discussion.

Not applicable
Author

Thank you for your reply!

I have tested the different data volumes according to the various data formats. Clearly we can see that Qv is quicker than sense always except reloading from xlsm files,and reloading from xlsm is slower than reloading other files. I want to know the reason. Who can tell me?

测试.png

Remark: There are 13 fields in the extractive data sheet. Every lateral record use the same data source According to the above tested data. The data sources came from the same computer, Both Qv and Sense running in the same computer.

Machine configuration: AMD CPU ; RAM 8G;Win8 operating system.