Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AtMa
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Qlik View to Qlik Sense - AMP or REMIX?

Dear all,

would appreciate some guidance on following questions from a customer, who considers to convert from Qlik View to Qlik Sense (59 NamedCals into Professional Users) 🙏

1. Regarding the Analytics Modernization Incentive:

If - after the expiry of this 1- or 3-year subscription that I have taken out as part of this Analytics Modernization Programme - I only want to continue/renew with Qlik Sense, what will happen to Qlik View, especially from the financial perspective? 💲

2. About the REMIX-Option:

Can a customer only remix his PERPETUAL Qlik View-licenses into the Qlik Sense-SUBSCRIPTION or can he also remix into Qlik Sense PERPETUAL?

May only NamedCals or can DOCCals also be converted?

3. Regarding the maintenance costs when converting from Qlik View to Qlik Sense (REMIX):

As I got it right 😁 with Qlik View, the customer pays the maintenance fee for the individual licenses and for the Qlik View server. With Qlik Sense, you only pay maintenance for the server and not for the individual licenses.

Does it mean that within a REMIX, the maintenance for the individual licenses would theoretically be omitted? So that customer only needs to pay the maintanance for the Qlik Sense Server.

Thank you in advance!

Best Wishes,

Anton 😎

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

These are questions best handled by our Partner Manager, please reach out to them for assistance.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

These are questions best handled by our Partner Manager, please reach out to them for assistance.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.