Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

QlikSense set analyzis with 2 conditions on the same dimensions

Hi all,

My need is to display the numbers of customers who returned an order in a month "M" and placed a new order on the next 6 months after the month "M". And that has to be displayed in a bar chart in QlikSense.

I created a first measure with :

count(distinct [Account id])

then I added my condition on my order returned :

count(distinct ${<[Transactions Type] = {"RETURN"}>} [Account id])

So with that I get the numbers of customers who returned an order by month M ("Order Creation YearMonth").

I created a second measure with :

count(distinct [Account id])

then I added my condition on my order on the next 6 months :

Rangesum(above(count(distinct ${<[Transactions Type] = {"ORDER"}>} [Account id]), 0, 6))

So with that I get the numbers of customers who placed an order on the 6 next months after the month M ("Order Creation YearMonth").

In abscissa, I put my dimension "Order Creation YearMonth".

My problem is that I don't know how to merge these 2 measures in a set analyzis.

Do I have to use the p operator ?
Or the * operator to combine the 2 conditions on the "Transactions Type" ? But how can I add the rangesum ? Or maybe it is the wrong way ...

Thanks to any of you who can give me some tips to move forward on this crazy problem, my brain thanks you !

2 Replies
ahaahaaha
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Hi,

Can you share fragment the source data and what do you want to get as a result at this fragment of data.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Andrey,

Here is my draft version of the bar chart :

Bar chart.JPG

And here are my measures formulas :

==> Orders in the 6 next months

Rangesum(above(count(distinct {$<[Transactions Type] = {"ORDER"}, [Order Creation YearMonth] =>} [Account id]),0,6))

==> Returns

Count(distinct {<[Transactions Type] = {'RETURN'}>} [Account id])

I hope it will help you to better understand my issue.

Regards,