Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bhelms
Creator
Creator

QlikView Schedule Logs

I am looking for a way to pull in information around QlikView's publisher logs. Specifically around job schedules. I am looking to build an application that will let our users know what applications are currently running, and what the remaining days schedule looks like. I have dug through the QVPR Analyzer but it doesn't seem to have the information I am looking for. Something like below. I know some of this information is available in the QVPR but I can't seem to find a schedule for the entire day, only what has been run. Has anyone come accross this before?

QVWTriggered ByStarted TimeScheduled TimeCurrent Status
App 1Daily Trigger11:00 AM11:00 AMRunning
App 2App 1NullNullNot Running
App 3Hourly TriggerNull12:00 PMNot Running
3 Replies
Not applicable

I think that you can fetch that information from C:\ProgramData\QlikTech\DistributionService\Tasks <- these files should contain information about task configuration

Not applicable

HI, did you check this link? Re: Log Files Explanation

bhelms
Creator
Creator
Author

This is where I started, and it does have some good information, but not everything i need. I was really hoping something might have already existed, but I might have to build it myself.