Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

QlikView Slider/Calendar Object

Good morning,

I have set up 2 Slider Calendar Objects for the purpose of a from to date extract on a date field.

One for Start Date and One for End date.

Both set up the same way with the same min max values:

=min({1}AssignedDT)

=max({1}AssignedDT)

Here is the behavior:

When I change the start date, the process works.

When I then change the end date, I get the following value in current selections >=<=  and no selection criteria is applied.

If after that I re-enter the start date, all works again.

I am stumped as to why this issue occurs, when I first enter in the end date.

Any thoughts?

6 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

You should call That variable in your expression

Sum({<AssignedDT = {">= $(StartDate) <= $(EndDate)"}>}Sales)

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Not applicable
Author

In the Slider/Calendar Object?

Why would my code not work when entering in the end date?

Thanks

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Calendar Object should be even Slide also can work

Do you look Date Arbritary video -- Selecting Arbitrary Date Ranges - YouTube

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Not applicable
Author

That was the video I used to create the Slide

What does Calendar Object should be even Slide mean?

Not applicable
Author

Please help!!!!

Anil_Babu_Samineni

That is difference they created for customers. If some customers need in Calendar they will use that if not they may need to show as Slide that case they will use slide. It's fully upon the customer orient. So, This is the case they were been follow which they need.

You can read more on help if need

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/qlikview/12.1/Subsystems/Client/Content/Slider_Object.htm

Hope this helps