cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Qlikview 12 - Management Console Scheduler Reload Error

Hi All,

I've setup the scheduler at Management Console to auto reload my qvw on daily basis. But on and off I'm getting this error as shown below:

If the qvw reloads successfully, it will take approximately 10 minutes. But if it fails, it will stop at the first 30 second of the scheduler reload.

In the scheduler, I do have 3 other reload task as well for different QVW reload, but they all work fine. Only the 4th reload task is giving this error intermittently.

If I were to reload the file manually, it is reloading fine without any error.

Error: The task "ABC Dashboard.qvw" failed. Exception: || QDSMain.Exceptions.TaskFailedException: Task execution failed with errors to follow. ---> QDSMain.Exceptions.ReloadFailedException: Reload failed ---> QDSMain.Exceptions.LogBucketErrorException: The Source Document was NOT reloaded successfully. DocumentPath=E:\QlikView\ABC.qvw.  ||    at QDSMain.AbstractReloadTask.VerifyConditions(IExecutingTaskResult executingTaskResult) ||    at QDSMain.AbstractReloadTask.Reload(String fileName, IExecutingTaskResult executingTaskResult, String sectionAccessUserName, String sectionAccessPassword, eReloadOptions reloadOption, String variableName, String variableValue, Boolean moniterCpuUsage) ||    --- End of inner exception stack trace --- ||    at QDSMain.AbstractReloadTask.Reload(String fileName, IExecutingTaskResult executingTaskResult, String sectionAccessUserName, String sectionAccessPassword, eReloadOptions reloadOption, String variableName, String variableValue, Boolean moniterCpuUsage) ||    at QDSMain.DistributeTask.PerformExecute(IExecutingTaskResult executingTaskResult) ||    --- End of inner exception stack trace --- ||    at QDSMain.DistributeTask.PerformExecute(IExecutingTaskResult executingTaskResult) ||    at QDSMain.Task.AbstractTask.TaskExecution(CurrentExecutionArgs args)

Does anyone have any idea on what does this error means?

Thanks in advance!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Dear All,

Issue solve. It happens that the 'Generate Log File' option was not enable.

Sorry for the trouble.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Dear All,

Issue solve. It happens that the 'Generate Log File' option was not enable.

Sorry for the trouble.