Thank you for your reply. Great suggestions and ideas. For the Load script, I changed the vQtrNum definition pretty much as suggested like the following. It definitely simplifies it:
I then tried your next suggestion and I still get "Errors in expression" in the expression editor. I did try the $ expansion as well. Interestingly, I have the same problem with the following expression, but it actually works:
I will try your other suggestions. I'm thinking I will mark your response as correct, but will wait to see if you have another response.
To give you a little more background, I always have the same products, so probably having one product group would work. From there, using your suggestions, I could then work on simplifying the expression. For this particular expression, I trying to get quarterly order averages for each product on a monthly basis. That's why I have x.333 numbers for when we're not at the end of a quarter (it's not 100%, but close enough for this exercise).
No luck. I still have the "Errors in expression" error in the editor, plus the values blank out when I try your expression. Please note, and I should have mentioned this before, [Q1 Consumed] thru [Q4 Consumed] are values previously calculated in the straight table. Not sure if that matters.
In any event, the calculation I have below seems to be working, even with the editor still saying "Errors in expression". However, I will mark your original answer as correct. You gave me some excellent suggestions and I have successfully implemented one of them. Thank you so much for your help.