Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Qlikview Join

Hi all,

I have two filters and a requirement as mentioned below,

Screenshot_28.png

Each customer having input and output formats each. When input is selected it should show the result compared only for input and similarly for both and output.

But in my script, I've used some looping functions, so I was supposed to write the code in different tabs for input, output and both scenarios.

So in my script, only input comparison is working, since it is first in tab wise. Please help me guys to overcome this and I've also shared my script.

Thanks,

Siva.

15 Replies
sunny_talwar

What is the expectation with regards to the things you want to see when different things are selected with Reuseability and Properties?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Customers     Input

Cargosmart     HR

GTNexus         HR

Hapag Lloyd    HR

Maersk             HR

When a customer and input is selected in reusability, the above customers with same input format of the selected customer need to be displayed in the chart.

If Cargosmart and input is selected in the filters, GTNexus, Hapag Lloyd  and Maersk need to be shown and similarly for output.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Still question not clear to me? And you made some expression in Bar graph. Is that is wrong?

If not, If we select something from filters then how you are showing even associate to each where we are getting the right input. Does this not good for you?

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

No Anil, Let us assume, Customer "Cargosmart" has input format as "A" and Output format as "B".

If Cargosmart and input got selected in the filters, the customers which are having input format as "A" alone should be shown.

if ouput is selected for Cargosmart, the customers which are having output format as "B" only should be shown.

Similarly if both selected, the customers which are having input format as "A" and output format as "B" only should be shown.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

But according to my script, it is correct only for input format but not working for output and both scenarios.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Do I need to use if else condition to achieve this? Please suggest any way guys.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

My script is working upto these tabs only.

Screenshot_29.png

So this works fine only for input but not for output and both. Whether I made a mistake in joins?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Also, if I rearrange the tabs and checked for output, it is working fine for output too but not for input and both as shown below,

Screenshot_30.png

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Sunny/Anil,

Guys, you got any idea on what I'm trying to say now?