Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Qlikview Personal Edition - dynamic update

Saludos ante todo....quisiera saber si en el Qlikview Personal Edition (v12) es posible la actualización dinámica, el escenario que estoy usando a fines de aprendizaje consta de una tabla que es presentada mediante un TableBox con un par de campos numéricos y mediante un botón al que he agregado una acción de "Actualización Dinámica" (en las opciones del documento he tildado permitir actualización dinámica) quiero actualizar la columna "precio" en "precio x 1.21" pero no se actualiza la columna, a que se debe?

Solo tengo instalado la version de prueba del Qlikview Personal Edition sin versión server ni nada por el estilo, es debido a esto?

Desde ya muchas gracias por la ayuda que me puedan brindar.

Greetings.... I want to know if the QlikView Personal Edition (v12) is possible dynamic update, the scenario I'm using for learning purposes consists of a table which is presented by a TableBox with a pair of numeric fields and by a button to which I have added an action of "dynamic Update" (in the document options I enable dynamic update) I want to update the "price" column in "price x 1.21" but the column is not updated, why dont update ?

I have just installed the trial version of QlikView Personal Edition without server version or anything else, it's because of this?

thank you very much for the help me.

2 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

It's not a limitation of Qlikview Personal Edition. Perhaps your update statement is not correct. Perhaps the help entry gives a clue: QlikView ‒ Add Action dialog

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Not applicable
Author

thank you very much for answering!!!! .... I could not even accomplish anything .... I made a new simple script to find because no dynamic update works;

Scenario:

SQL Server souce of data.

Script:

SET ThousandSep='.';

SET DecimalSep=',';

SET MoneyThousandSep='.';

SET MoneyDecimalSep=',';

SET MoneyFormat='#.##0,00 €;-#.##0,00 €';

SET TimeFormat='h:mm:ss';

SET DateFormat='DD/MM/YYYY';

SET TimestampFormat='DD/MM/YYYY h:mm:ss[.fff]';

SET MonthNames='ene;feb;mar;abr;may;jun;jul;ago;sep;oct;nov;dic';

SET DayNames='lun;mar;mié;jue;vie;sáb;dom';

OLEDB CONNECT TO [Provider=SQLOLEDB.1;Persist Security Info=True;User ID=admin;Initial Catalog=Salario_Perso;Data Source=SQL_WINSERVER;Use Procedure for Prepare=1;Auto Translate=True;Packet Size=4096;Workstation ID=SQL_WINSERVER;Use Encryption for Data=False;Tag with column collation when possible=False] (XPassword is GHadeTdNSTcSGaROJDMA);

DocPerso:

SQL SELECT top 10 *

FROM Salario;

STORE DocPerso into C:\QLIK11\DocPerso.qvd (qvd);

Aditional information:

In the Main page "DocPerso" are shown by a "TableBox".

DocPerso has 3 fields: emp_id, Salary_Emp,Desc_Emp

As I have to simulate a salary increase of 10%, then I make a button with a dynamic update action with the following statement:

"UPDATE DocPerso SET Salary_Emp = Salary_Emp*1.10;"

The document has the following options;

config_update.JPG

Resulting situation:

Clicking on the button to update data nothing happens, I need something more?

Thank you very much for the help you can give me.

PS: sorry if my English is not very good.