Qlik Introduces a New Era of Visualization! READ ALL ABOUT IT
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NirmalaKumari
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Qlikview reload with Hive not working for group by , where clause applied on script

Hi,

I am facing below error while doing qlikview reload. Can someone help on this:

ODBC error

Connector reply error: SQL##f - SqlState: S1000, ErrorCode: 35, ErrorMsg: [Cloudera][Hardy] (35) Error from server: error code: '2' error message: 'Error while processing statement: FAILED: Execution Error, return code 2 from org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.exec.mr.MapRedTask'.

SQL SELECT

field1,

field2... ,
fieldn,
recon_date

from default.TREND_SUMM WHERE recon_date > to_date('15-10-2020 00:00:00')

I am using qvd approach to load data  and variable is passed to where condition in script:

"WHERE recon_date > to_date('$(ReconLastDttm1)')"

1 Reply
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

@NirmalaKumari This is NOT a Qlik issue, it is an issue with the HIVE Connector not being able to process that set of instructions, so you will need to go over to the HIVE Community to find out why that may be etc.  We are simply reporting the error we are receiving from the Connector in this case...

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.