Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
matifa
Contributor
Contributor

Qlikview trial version

Hi 

I'm searching for a trial version of Qlikview but I only found Qliksens trial version. 

Can you help me please?

tHANKS 

Labels (1)
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Vinay_B
Support
Support

Hi @matifa 

There is no trial version for Qlikview server. However, you can download QlikView personal edition which doesn't require a license to activate. 

Navigate to our download website (Community> Support> Product new> Downloads) and filter to QlikView. Over there you can see Qlikview desktop option. 

Vinay_B_0-1658974983127.png

Here is the direct download link to latest edition which is May 2022: https://objects.githubusercontent.com/github-production-release-asset-2e65be/467523108/9da1e69e-370c... 

I hope this helps. Let me know!

If this resolves your query, please click on "Accept as Solution" for confirmation. Thanks!

View solution in original post

Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

Hi @matifa,

You can download QlikView Desktop Personal Edition here.

Best Regards

Principal Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Vinay_B
Support
Support

Hi @matifa 

There is no trial version for Qlikview server. However, you can download QlikView personal edition which doesn't require a license to activate. 

Navigate to our download website (Community> Support> Product new> Downloads) and filter to QlikView. Over there you can see Qlikview desktop option. 

Vinay_B_0-1658974983127.png

Here is the direct download link to latest edition which is May 2022: https://objects.githubusercontent.com/github-production-release-asset-2e65be/467523108/9da1e69e-370c... 

I hope this helps. Let me know!

If this resolves your query, please click on "Accept as Solution" for confirmation. Thanks!
matifa
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Thanks you for the answer.
However when I clik on the link you gave me, it dosen't work, I have a
error web page 😞

Thanks.
Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

Hi @matifa,

You can download QlikView Desktop Personal Edition here.

Best Regards

Principal Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!