Skip to main content
Announcements
Customer Spotlight: Discover what’s possible with embedded analytics Oct. 16 at 10:00 AM ET: REGISTER NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Questions related to the data layer

Hello:

I have some questions about the data layer:

1) Does the dashboard embed data or is it linked to data?

2) Is it possible to trial the server? I want to get a feel for server based collaborative authoring.

3) Does the product offer support for real-time KPIs? How? The metrics come from in-memory copy of the data, so how can I get real-time KPIs?

4) Is there any support for offline mode?

Thanks in advance for the answers.

Jagdish Mirani

1 Reply
vikasmahajan

1) Does the dashboard embed data or is it linked to data?

Ans :-  Qlikview Will show what data you have in your backend. As per data provided will reflect in dashboard

2) Is it possible to trial the server? I want to get a feel for server based collaborative authoring.

Ans :-   Qlikview Supports Collaborative features which is safe and provide link this link is

valid for some time absolutely safe.

3) Does the product offer support for real-time KPIs? How? The metrics come from in-memory copy of the data, so how can I get real-time KPIs?

Ans :-  This is depends upon how are scheduling and reloading data in dash board and volume of your backend data

4) Is there any support for offline mode?

Ans :- There is no office concept as per my knowledge but  you can create test scaniario for testing methodology.

Hope this points will help you I am not expert but just by my experiance

I reply this.

**   Overall Qlikview is BEST module it gives correct and proper results.

Good Luck.

Thanks

Vikas

Hope this resolve your issue.
If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution & like it.
If you want to go quickly, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.