Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

QvServerPerformance.qvw failing to reload

I am trying to reload QvServerPerformance.qvw but the reload is failing with the following error(as per the log file)

MemFiles:

2/18/2010 3:51:21 PM: 0038 FROM 'C:\Program Files\QlikView\Examples\*.mem' (codepage is 65001, txt, delimiter is '\t', embedded labels)

2/18/2010 3:51:21 PM: Error: Cannot open file 'C:\Program Files\QlikView\Examples\*.mem'

It was running fine earlier but now the reload is aborting with the above error. Any clue why its happening?

Forgot to add. When i am opening this qvw file in the server and reloading, its running fine. However when i am trying to reload this using publisher(reload task), its failing.

14 Replies
mike_garcia
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hello,

Where can I find the original version of the QvServerPerformance.qvw? I'm running QVS 9 SR2.

I tried looking in C:\ProgramData\QlikTech but it's not there.

Thanks.

Miguel García
Qlik Expert, Author and Trainer
vgutkovsky
Master II
Master II

Mike,

I'm attaching the original version of the file.

Regards,

mike_garcia
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hey Thanks Vlad... Really cool.

Cheers.

Miguel García
Qlik Expert, Author and Trainer
Not applicable
Author

Thanks for looking at the qvw script and letting me know mem files are not used anywhere. i will comment the mem files qvw code and run it.

However, I still would like to know why this qvw fails when I run it via publisher control panel but runs fine when I run it via developer...

vgutkovsky
Master II
Master II

It's hard to say what the problem is since I was able to reload the document both with the optimizer code and without it. I would say just check to make sure your directory is correct (for example, that it's Program Files and not Program Files (x86)) and that the Publisher account has read access to the directory.

Regards,